CERTIFICATE IN PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL with CSCS Training
You will be working on practical assignments to enhance your skills
This will include one or more of the following areas for PLUMBING
- Cutting and soldering copper Pipes Using accurate measuring skills required in the plumbing industry
- Correct use of compression joints to install pipework Removing radiators and replacing after testing has taken place Connecting pipework to appliances such as sinks and basins
- Estimation of materials
- Using the correct hand Tools Safe use of Power tools
- Health and safety Training for construction site safety
- Complete of different types installation, including plastic and copper using the latest techniques for jointing Pipework Specialist “pipe bending techniques” required for installation of different types of pipework
- Equipment maintenance and safe use of Equipment Basic Knowledge of installing sinks, drainage systems, and rain water goods
This will include one or more of the following areas for ELECTRICAL
- assemble 13amp switched sockets wired in ring final circuit.
- construct PVC wiring systems.
- cut, bend, join and thread conduit.
- identify tools and equipment required to cut, bend, join and thread conduit
- install one way lighting circuits
- install two way lighting circuits.
This is a FREE course for young people aged 16-18 ( terms and conditions apply)