FAST TRACK ENTRY TO UNIVERSITY
Our Entry to University Programme is tailored to individual needs, interests and aspirations, and all programmes are designed to complement both vocational and academic learning.
All young people are supported to gain the skills required to progress into a University of their choice or to an apprenticeshp, employment or further education.
Most our young people who complete the programme achieve their qualifications. We offer extensive one 2 one support for you to achieve your ultimate goal.
Programmes are usually between 6-12 months in length and consist of three main components:
- vocational learning leading up to BTEC Levle 3 extended qualification
- personal and social development including employability skills including work placement
- functional skills (English and Maths) or GCSE
All young people are supported with:
- an individual plan with realistic and achievable goals
- the development of employability skills
- regular one-to-one progress meetings
- information, advice and guidance about employment, training and education options available
- work experience
- further qualifications.
For more information REGISTER